MD Media Consulting Pty Ltd provides a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing work environment. Our unique business approach, plans and practices make us an exciting place to be involved with.
Casual Web Developer
We are growing rapidly and need your help. If you are a web developer looking for more work we want to hear from you.
Working closely with our client managers, you will be responsible for performing a range of web development tasks- including designing and developing websites, and working on existing websites.
The successful candidate(s) will demonstrate best practice front-end development while delighting the user while maintaining security, cross-platform/browser compliance, accessibility, scalability and performance standards. They will also have a proven track record, and the ability to showcase their work.
Work will be on a casual basis, averaging 5-10 hours per week. Your hours are flexible provided that you can meet our deadlines for each task. Your hourly rate will be discussed during the application process, depending on your skills and experience.
- Working with our client managers.
- Following clear instructions and our practices and proceedures at all times.
- Meeting all deadlines.
- Providing input to our systems and processes as neccessary.
We are looking for people with some or all of the following skills:
- Fluency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Joomla! and or Wordpress- our preferred CMS platforms.
- Graphic Design Experience
- An understanding of SEO
You must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- You need to have experience and have previous work to demonstrate your skills.
- You must be based in Australia.
- You must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be willing to work as a contractor.
- You must be able to work from home, and communicate by email and phone.
- Work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- A wide variety of work and tasks.
- Join a rapidly-growing Australian company.
Please complete our simple application form.
We'll ask for your contact details in the first stage, then in stage two, we'll ask more about your skills and experience. Completing both stages should only take around five minutes.
Once both stages are complete, we'll email you back within two business days to advise you of the status of your application.
If you are successful in the first stage, you will proceed to a more detailed phone interview.
We are seeking new affiliates- for more details please go to the affiliates page.
Affiliates enjoy unlimited earning potential and great flexibility.
Apart from the positions mentioned above, there are no other current vacancies. However, please feel free to send us your resume and other particulars for future consideration when positions become available. All careers enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please do not email other contact addresses for career requests as your email may be flagged as spam and your address blocked.
Currently, we ask that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and this should be supplied on application, as we only accept independent contractors at this stage.
- All applicants should have either their own website, or appear on another website endorsing their abilities
If you do not meet the above criteria, we do not require your CV or other details at this time, but please stay tuned for future opportunities.