If you are looking for a small and simple website to help you start your online presence, then the Startup Package is for you.
With just five pages your visitors will find it easy to get around and quickly find what they need. Your Startup Package will look great because it’s designed by a graphic designer. We will come up with two designs for you based on design questions and you can have full input in how the site looks.
Our professional advice is available all the time- we’ll be getting the content, instructions for the site layout and structure from you but if you want advice please ask at any time.
Order Now- you won't be commited but we'll send you everything you need to know and instructions on how to get started.
DesignWe will ask you some design questions then create two designs. You can choose your favourite or take elements from each. We will keep working with you on the design until you are satisfied. Your design will be simple- it will be sharp and easy to follow with a professional look.
ContentYou can provide us with up to 5 pages of content, and up to 10 images can go on those 5 pages. You can self-edit later to add more pages, images or change text. An example of the pages you might have would be: Home, About Us, Products, News, Contact. One page can be a basic photo gallery.
TrainingLearn how to edit and maintain your site. Includes 1 hour of on-site training (in our on-site coverage area) or 1.5 hours of video/phone training. We will provide support by phone and email for 3 months after your site's launch. We'll also provide you with how-to tutorials and a quick-reference webmaster survival guide.
Search Engine OptimisationWe'll make your site SEO friendly as we build it, and we'll make sure your site is visible on Google within 21 days.
EasyEditMaking changes can be as easy as editing a Word Document with EasyEdit. You won't need to call a specialist for help- you can get in and make changes quickly and easily. We'll even show you how to add more pages to your site.
BackupWe give you at 12 month warranty- if something doesn't work as we said it would let us know and we will fix it promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Extend your site with our bolt-on extras:
- Content Service- get us to write your content and take images for your site. In our on-site coverage area, we’ll come to your business, interview you and take pictures for the site. The interview will be conducted by phone or email outside our site coverage area. Spend less time writing and get on with your business. $69 / page.
- Extra pages at $69 / page. Each page includes 5 more images.
- Logo design for your site- $320- 100% money back, satisfaction guarantee
- Dropdown menus- $175
- Custom Contact Us Form- $175
- Advanced Stock Photos from our extensive library- $25 each (minimum order of two). Reuse these stock photos in printing and other applications. Or access to our basic, free library for $10 for up to 5 images.
- Extra Training- $80/hour on-site in available areas or $59/hour for phone/video training
Once your support expires, we’ll give you options to extend your coverage.
If you are looking for more, upgrade to the Professional Package.
For our Startup Package (timeframes are approximate):
- We send you key questions about the site within 24 hours of your complete order.
- We create two design mockups within about 2-7 business days after receiving your completed questions
- We get all the content for the site from you
- We prepare a final document including your selected design, and all the content for the pages within around 2-5 business days of receiving your complete content. You approve this.
- We develop your site- it’s ready for you to see around 2 weeks after our site plan is approved by you.
- The site can go up immediately subject to your approval.
- 21 day Google submission
- On-site training and extras are implemented where applicable.
The main cost is the $898 + GST setup of your site.
Once done you will need web hosting and at least one domain name.
We strongly suggest hosting with us for guaranteed compatibility and the very best support. We can’t support third party hosting accounts, and we may be limited in moving the site over for you.
Our suggested plan for this package gives you 500MB in disk space, 5 email accounts and more. The cost is $56.16 per year.
Registering a domain name varies depending on what type you want, but it is usually around $10-$30 per year. Some domain names may require multiple years to be paid upfront. .com.au and .net.au domain names are $42.99 per 2 years with us, while .com and .net domain names are $14.95 per year.
Our easy payment options include credit card, EFT, PayPal and cheque.
- A 50% deposit of $449 + GST is required to complete your order
- Domain name payment is required to secure your domain name. You can secure your name at any time before the site goes live.
- A 25% payment of $224.50 + GST is due when the website plan is approved before we start development OR 1 month after the initial questions are sent, whichever occurs first.
- A 25% payment of $224.50 + GST is due once development is completed before the site goes live OR 1 month after the previous 25% payment, whichever occurs first.
- Payment of web hosting is due before the site goes live. If you run out of testing server time (3 months), payment is required to continue development.
Subject to our capacity, a rush option is available if you need to get your site done quickly. This option is only available on our Startup Package.
A rush fee of $360 + GST is payable with your initial 50% deposit if we accept your rush project. Our rush option has this timeline:
- We send you key questions about the site once your rush order is approved.
- We create two design mockups within 1 business day, guaranteed after receiving your completed questions
- We get all the content for the site from you
- We prepare a final document including your selected design, and all the content for the pages within 12 hours of receiving your complete content. You approve this.
- We develop your site- it’s ready for you to see within 1 business day after our site plan is approved by you. This concludes the rush component and the normal timeline resumes at this point.
- Within 30km of the Geelong and/or Melbourne CBD by road.
- Within 30km of the Bendigo, Ballarat or Pakenham CBD for a surcharge of $80 per on-site visit
- All other areas $1.50 + GST per KM by road from the Geelong or Melbourne CBD per on-site visit
Further questions? Setup a call or ask an email question with a web developer
Proper nutrition is an significant part of leading a good lifestyle. But can medicaments help us? Some men who take street drugs like amphetamines find it tough to maintain an hard-on and turn to erectile dysfunction drugs. So it's momentous to learn about viagra or cialis which is better. Of course there are also other significant questions. A diffuse form of sexual dysfunction among men is the erectile dysfunction. Sometimes, when folk talk about the question, they think difference between cialis and viagra. This recomendation is simple, but it can make all the difference if you need info about what is the difference between viagra and cialis. Most consumers mayhap say the forcefulness of Cialis is well documented. The very great point you have to check that when you purchase remedies like Cialis online, you get real medication. Many of the online pharmacies offer really dangerous fakes.